Wow it's been a busy start to the year hence why I'm only posting my first blog of the year now! 2015 was an exciting year for me and I'm really looking forward to what 2016 has to offer :)
Most of us use January to get back on the wagon, cut down on alcohol, improve our nutrition and exercise more - however how many of you actually stick to it past January or February? A great way to making sure you stay on track the whole year round is to set yourself goals.
oals should be challenging but realistic - there's no point setting yourself something unachievable or you'll end up feeling rubbish and unhappy with yourself. Also, it's important to set yourself a timeframe which again is achievable!
It could be health, fitness or nutrition related - whatever it is remember to stay positive, don't be hard on yourself if you fall off just get back on with even more energy and determination! Help yourself by surrounding yourself with like-minded people to keep you motivated and keep you smiling :)
Here's a few of my goals for 2016 - health, fitness and nutrition
1. Laugh Out Loud - Life's too short to be so serious so I'm going to make a bigger effort to be more sociable and spend more time smiling and laughing with my friends.
. Handstand - This is the year I will hold a handstand unassisted! It will require more practice and will need to work on strengthening my upper body and core.
3. Pull Ups - Working on my upper body strength and core is going to help me achieve this goal too.
4. Less Screen-Time - I love instagram but I need to stop walking into people because I'm too busy liking pictures of zoats ;)
5. Lemon and Water - I've cut out my morning coffee and replaced it with lemon and water as I'm on a mission to clear my skin. I've already noticed I feel more invigorated for longer as I don't have the crash afterwards.
6. Share More - Since starting my blog I've discovered a new passion so I am going to try to find more time to write and share my thoughts while hopefully inspiring others :) it's such a therapeutic feeling!
For personal training, lifestyle or nutrition advice email me at firstname.lastname@example.org